Theming mortar ESTone.tex Expanded
Thematic mouldable and mouldable mortar for all kinds of vertical theming (stone, rock, brick, log, wood), can be machine projected or applied manually.
Theming mouldable and mouldable projectable mortar for all kinds of vertical themes (stone, rock, brick, log, wood), available in three colors sandstone, white and gray, other colors on request.
Coatings for facades, walls, warehouses, interiors can be made or applied in gardens, parks, and exteriors as long as it is not in continuous contact with water or in immersion.
-Each bag weighs 23 kg, however it has the same performance as a 25 kg bag since it is expansive, each pallet contains 48 bags (1104 kg).
Resistance and thixotropy:
-High hardness to rubbing and environmental wear factors.
-It has great thixotropy and elasticity, as well as very good handling.
-Regularization of walls.
-Ornamental elements on the façade such as skirting boards, cornices, fences, seating, ...
-Realization of waterproof and decorative cladding for multiple mineral aspect facades.
-Smooth concrete, precast concrete, mortar plasters, and ceramics.
-The supports must be clean, hard and cohesive.
-It is recommended to previously moisten the support, especially when in hot weather or wind.
-Cement, silica sand and light loads, calcareous, thixotropic, water-repellent agents and other additives.
-On metallic structures covered with armor, apply a thicker first layer of ESTone.tex, to prevent it from penetrating through the mesh holes.
–In singular points (structural joints, joints between different materials, in large thicknesses if deemed appropriate ..), it is convenient to incorporate a mesh in the intermediate part to assemble and reinforce it, thus enabling it, against differential stresses or dilatations that could produce a cracking, never desirable. The use of anti-crack mesh or plastic mesh is recommended.
Mortar use recommendations:
- Do not apply on frozen surfaces or at risk of snowfall in the 24 hours following the application of the product.
- Application temperature between 5 and 35 ºC.
- If the thickness exceeds 5 cm, it is recommended to mechanically anchor a galvanized reinforcement on the support.
How to use thixotropic mortar:
-Project the mortar with the spraying or plastering machine, or lay it by hand and give the necessary material to the surface to be worked.
-Molding the mortar, with molds or with Japanese trowels, steel spatulas, etc ...
-Scratch the mortar before it dries.
Characteristics of use mortar tixo:
- For thicknesses greater than 5 cm and up to 20 cm, apply a first base coat on the reinforcement, grate it and apply the second with the desired thicknesses, once the first has hardened.
- 13.5 kg / m2 in 1 cm thickness.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container and protected from moisture.