Theming mortar ESTonetex Restaura
Thematic molding and molding mortar ESTonetex Restaura for the restoration of historical heritage, rehabilitation of facades, making sculptures and statues. It can be sprayed by a plastering machine, with a pneumatic plastering machine, or applied manually.
Thematic mortar for restoration of historical heritage, rehabilitation of facades, and realization of sculptures or statues.
It must be added with a solution of 1 part of EST-26 Multilite for 6 parts of water.
-Each bag weighs 25 kg, available in sandstone color, each pallet contains 48 bags (1200 kg).
Strength and thixotropy:
-High resistance to friction and environmental wear factors.
-It has great thixotropy and elasticity, as well as very good handling.
-Restoration of historical heritage and rehabilitation of facades, ceilings, walls, etc.
-Theming of sculptures or statues.
-Natural stone, brick, mortar renders, ceramics and concrete blocks.
-The supports must be clean, hard and cohesive.
-It is advisable to previously moisten the support, especially when in hot or windy weather.
-If there are dampness or it is applied on natural stone, clean beforehand with the EST-12 cleaner.
-It is advisable to place a fiberglass rod for mechanical anchoring.
-Aerial lime, white cement, sand with a grain size of 0.2 and 0.1, inorganic additions.
-It is necessary to add it with a solution of 1 part of EST-26 Multilite for 6 parts of water.
- At singular points (structural joints, joints between different materials, or even in large thicknesses if deemed appropriate), it is convenient to incorporate a mesh in the middle part to reinforce it and reinforce it, thus enabling it to face differential stresses or expansions. that could produce a never desirable cracking. The use of fiberglass mesh is recommended.
Recommendations for use:
- Do not apply on frozen surfaces or those with a risk of snowfall in the 24 hours following the application of the product.
- Application temperature between 5 and 35 ºC.
- If the thickness exceeds 5 cm, it is recommended to mechanically anchor a galvanized armor on the support.
How to use:
-Project the mortar with the spraying machine, pneumatic plastering machine, or lay it out by hand and give the necessary material to the surface to be worked on.
-Mold the mortar, with molds or with Japanese trowels, steel spatulas, etc...
-Scratch the mortar before it dries.
–In the case of making large thicknesses, place a fiberglass rod to reinforce and create a better anchoring.
- 16 kg / m2 in 1 cm of thickness.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container and sheltered from moisture.