Theming mortar ESTone.tex Restaura
Thematic and moldable thematic mortar ESTone.tex Restaura for restoration of historical heritage, restoration of facades, making of sculptures and statues. It can be machine sprayed or applied manually.
Thematic mortar for the Restoration of Historical Heritage, rehabilitation of facades, and the making of sculptures or statues.
It must be added with a solution of 1 part of EST-26 Multilite for 6 parts of water.
-Each bag weighs 25 kg, available in white, cream and sandstone, each pallet contains 48 bags (1200 kg).
Resistance and thixotropy:
-High hardness to rubbing and environmental wear factors.
-It has great thixotropy and elasticity, as well as very good handling.
-Restoration of Historical Heritage.
-Theming of sculptures or statues.
-Smooth concrete, precast concrete, mortar plasters, and ceramics.
-The supports must be clean, hard and cohesive.
-It is recommended to previously moisten the support, especially when in hot weather or wind.
-Cement, silica sand and light loads, calcareous, thixotropic, water-repellent agents and other additives.
-It is necessary to add it with a solution of 1 part of EST-26 Multilite for 6 parts of water.
-On metallic structures covered with armor, apply a thicker first layer of ESTone.tex, to prevent it from penetrating through the mesh holes.
- At singular points (structural joints, joints between different materials, or even in large thicknesses if deemed appropriate), it is convenient to incorporate a mesh in the intermediate part to assemble and reinforce it, thus enabling it, against differential stresses or dilatations that could produce a never desirable cracking. The use of anti-crack mesh or plastic mesh is recommended.
Recommendations for use:
- Do not apply on frozen surfaces or at risk of snowfall in the 24 hours following the application of the product.
- Application temperature between 5 and 35 ºC.
- If the thickness exceeds 5 cm, it is recommended to mechanically anchor a galvanized reinforcement on the support.
How to use:
-Project the mortar with the spraying or plastering machine, or lay it by hand and give the necessary material to the surface to be worked.
-Molding the mortar, with molds or with Japanese trowels, steel spatulas, etc ...
-Scratch the mortar before it dries.
- For thicknesses greater than 5 cm and up to 20 cm, apply a first base coat on the reinforcement, grate it and apply the second with the desired thicknesses, once the first has hardened.
- 16 kg / m2 in 1 cm thickness.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container and protected from moisture.