Theming mortar ESTone.tex Extreme
ESTone.tex Extreme moldable thixotropic mortar for themedization of waterfalls, aquariums and rocks that is in continuous contact in water or in immersion. It can be machined sprayed or applied by hand.
Thematic mortar for themed aquariums, waterfalls, swimming pools, fountains and theme parks.
It must be added with a solution of 1 part of EST-26 Multilite for 5 parts of water.
-Each bag weighs 25 kg, available in sandstone, each pallet contains 48 bags (1200 kg).
Resistance and thixotropy:
-High hardness to rubbing and environmental wear factors.
-It has great thixotropy and elasticity, as well as very good handling.
-For themed aquariums, zoos, waterfalls or theme parks.
-For themes where mechanical wear is very high.
-In themes that are in contact with fresh or salt water.
-Smooth concrete, precast concrete, mortar plasters, and ceramics.
-The supports must be clean, hard and cohesive.
-It is recommended to previously moisten the support, especially when in hot weather or wind.
-Cement, silica sand and light loads, calcareous, thixotropic, water-repellent agents and other additives.
-On metallic structures covered with armor, apply a thicker first layer of ESTone.tex, to prevent it from penetrating through the mesh holes.
- At critical or singular points (structural joints, joints between different materials, or even in large thicknesses if deemed appropriate), it is very convenient to incorporate a mesh in the intermediate part to assemble and reinforce it, thus enabling it, against stresses or differential dilations that could produce a never desirable cracking. The use of anti-crack mesh or plastic mesh is recommended.
Recommendations for use:
- Do not apply on frozen surfaces or at risk of snowfall in the 24 hours following the application of the product.
- Application temperature between 5 and 35 ºC.
- If the thickness exceeds 5 cm, it is recommended to mechanically anchor a galvanized reinforcement on the support.
How to use:
-It must be added with a solution of 1 part of EST-26 Multilite for 5 parts of water.
-Project the mortar with the spraying or plastering machine, or lay it by hand and give the necessary material to the surface to be worked.
-Molding the mortar, with molds or with Japanese trowels, steel spatulas, etc ...
-Scratch the mortar before it dries.
- For thicknesses greater than 5 cm and up to 20 cm, apply a first base coat on the reinforcement, grate it and apply the second with the desired thicknesses, once the first has hardened.
- 18-20 kg / m2 in 1 cm thickness.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container and protected from moisture.