Adhesive mortar for polystyrene ESTonetex Fibrax
Super-fibrated adhesive mortar for expanded polystyrene (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS) of any density, avoiding having to place fiberglass mesh for theming work. It can be applied manually or with a pneumatic plastering machine.
CONTACT FOR THE PRICE
Fiber-reinforced adhesive mortar for expanded polystyrene (EPS), and extruded polystyrene (XPS).
Applying this mortar directly on the polystyrene avoids having to place fiberglass mesh; since thanks to its composition it avoids the appearance of cracks, providing great hardness and adherence. Ideal for theming works.
-Each bag weighs 25 kg, each pallet contains 48 bags (1200 kg).
Strength and adhesion:
-High hardness with the application of 5 to 10 mm of load.
-It has a great adhesion on polystyrene and polystyrene.
-As a grip layer in rock theming works, aquarium waterfalls with polystyrene.
-Expanded polystyrene (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS) of any density.
-The supports must be clean, dry and well anchored.
-It is advisable to make holes or small holes on the polystyrene to improve grip.
-Grey cement, resin, fibers, limestone aggregates and additives
-Make sure the polystyrene is well anchored and secured to the base.
Recommendations for use of mortars:
- Do not apply on frozen surfaces, with risk of snowfall or strong winds in the 24 hours following the application of the product.
- Application temperature between 5 and 30 ºC.
- Apply a minimum thickness of 5 mm.
How to use the mortar:
-Apply the mortar or with a pneumatic plastering machine.
-Putter the mortar.
-Let the mortar dry for 24 to 48 hours before applying the 2nd coat on top.
Characteristics of use of the mortar:
- Apply 0.5 mm of load if a 2nd layer of mortar with less than 2 cm thickness is to be applied.
- For thicknesses greater than 2 cm in the 2nd layer of mortar, apply a minimum of 1 cm thickness of bonding mortar.
- 12-13 kg / m2 in 1 cm of thickness.
- 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original closed container and sheltered from moisture.